Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken is my husband’s favorite dish. It always turns out great and is very easy to make.
It always turns out great and is very easy to make. When you fill up your plate be careful this dish is filling.
Try it with my Cheesy Mexican Rice
Corn Husker Chili is a sweeter than most recipes out there. I like to serve it on game day, just through everything in. You really can’t go wrong.
I like it because it isn’t as spicy and I actually enjoy eating it. Spicy chili is good over rated at the best.
This is the best of two recipes combined from Six Sisters Stuff and Recipes.com
- 1 lb Hamburger
- ½ lb Italian Ground Sausage
- ¾ Cup Bread Crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon Basil
- ¼ teaspoon Oregano
- ¼teaspoon Parsley
- ¾teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 Jar Marinara Sauce
- 8 Hoagie Buns
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- In a large bowl, mix together meats, bread crumbs, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, eggs, olive oil, and steak spice
- Grease cookie sheet
- Form meat mixture into 1-1 ½” meatballs and place on greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Pull out and place to the side
- Preheat over to broil and lightly toast buns until golden brown
- Warm marinara sauce in a large saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Top toasted buns with 3-4 meatballs cover in marinara sauce and cheese.
Creamy Beef Stroganoff
I love this recipe it is easy and i always have left overs for work the next day. Plus the whole family loves it, including my 2 year old son who eats like a bird right now. I got the original recipe from this website and added my own twist
Serving: 4 – 5
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 8 Oz block of Cream Cheese
- 1 10 3/4 can of Cream of Mushroom with Garlic or Cream of Mushroom
- 3/4 cups of Milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper (1/4 for seasoning the meat and 1/4 for sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 – 8 oz can of Mushrooms drained
- 1 – 8 oz bag of Egg Noddles cooked
- Start by heating your water for your noodles to cook in.
- Brown the ground beef with salt and pepper. After done cooking drain grease
- Place ground beef back in pan and add cream cheese. Hold the cream cheese into the meat until combined (don’t get frustrated it takes a little time, it helps if the cream cheese is softened first)
- Then add cream of mushroom soup, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, milk and mushrooms. Stir together
- Drain the noddles and add to meat sauce.
- Stir together and serve